I am a certified Urdu English translator and offer certified Urdu translation services. I offer Urdu to English Translation services to my clients in the UK. In addition I hold the following language qualifications:
- Postgraduate Diploma in Translation (DipTrans), Chartered Institute of Linguists (CIoL), United Kingdom.
- Diploma in Public Service Interpreting (DPSI-English Law), Chartered Institute of Linguists (CIoL), United Kingdom.
- Qualified Member (MITI), Institute of Translation and Interpreting, United Kingdom.
- Member, Chartered Institute of Linguists (MCIL), United Kingdom.
Registrant, National Register of Public Service Interpreters (RPSI) United Kingdom.
- Member International Association of Professional Translators and Interpreters (IAPTI), Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Online Urdu Translation Services
I offer online Urdu translation services in all cities of the UK particularly in London, Wolverhampton, Peterborough, Birmingham, Sheffield, Nottingham, Manchester, Bristol, Cardiff, Preston, Glasgow, Liverpool and Leeds. Because I am easily accessible, therefore, my clients can place an order for Urdu translation services from anywhere in the world. Therefore, the online translation service is a simple, fast and hustle free:
- Just send me a readable copy of your document by email.
- I shall send you a free Quote within less than an hour.
- If my quote is accepted, I shall send you an invoice later on.
- After payment I will send you the draft translation afterwards.
- After approval, I shall prepare a Certificate of Authenticity.
- Lastly the original translation with date, stamp, signature coupled with COA is sent in the post.
Certified Document Translation
To sum up, I translate document, proofread, certify and stamp them. I offer following types of Urdu translation services for my clients:
- Marriage Certificates Translation,
- Birth Certificates Translation,
- Police Clearance Certificates Translation,
- Divorce Certificates Translation,
- Educational Certificates Translation,
- Death Certificates Translation,
- Identity Cards Translation,
- Statements of Truth for the Courts,
- Victim/Witness Statement Translation,
- Immigration as well as Asylum Documents Translation,
- Medical as well as Health Certificates Translation
Above all I only work with qualified translator, from ITI and CIoL, for all translation that is why the UK Home Office, UK Passport Office, Police, Courts, Solicitors, Insurance Companies, Local Authorities, National Health Services (NHS) including private individuals approve my translation services. You can view my profiles on Facebook, LinkedIn, Translator Directory and Proz.com. Finally my rates for Urdu translation are very competitive. Please click at this link for my translation pricing.